Sign-up to our 8-Week Rosé Marketing Bootcamp and we’ll help you achieve your Rosé marketing goals this summer.
With 3 years of collaborative and bespoke Rosé campaigns under our belt we understand that budgets are tight and time is of essence to you.
That’s why we’re breaking this year’s initiative down into 8 concise and action focused emails to help put your Rosé top of mind for New Zealand wine lovers.
Our weekly emails will be packed with easy to implement tasks, templates and ideas that suit any marketing budget.
We’ll cover how to…
- Develop an integrated Rosé campaign
- Easily manage and post your social media content incl. a sample schedule
- Run online competitions/giveaways
- Create engaging content that’s on brand including gifs & videos
- Utilise and grow your database
- Engage with influencers
- Create social integrated Cellar Door / Restaurant promotions
- Get the most out of NZ Rosé Day (5 Feb)
By signing-up to our 8-Week Rosé Marketing Bootcamp your Rosé will also be …
- featured via our newsletter and social channels @sipnzrose as part of our “Summer of Rosé” campaign (1 December 2018 – 28 February 2019)
- listed on our Rosé Directory linking directly to your point of purchase
Plus you’ll have access to our new collateral & merchandise for giveaways, mailings and/or your Cellar Door.
Cost per wine is $49 & 2 bottles.
The bootcamp will run from 26 November 2018 – 5 February 2019 (incl. 3 week Christmas break).
To sign-up for the 8-Week Rosé Marketing Bootcamp, simply fill in the form below.
If you’d like to register more than one wine, please fill in the form for each entry or simply send an email with all the info.