Happy #SauvBlanc Day everyone!
#SauvBlanc is New Zealand’s flagship wine and we’ve put together some interesting savvy facts you should know about your favourite drink in our latest infographic.
Love the seafood pairings?
Here are some of our favourite recipes to match with your favourite drink:
- Marlborough Sounds tea smoked salmon by Radio NZ
- Bluff oysters with apple and horseradish dressing by Radio NZ
- Snapper ceviche by Nadia Lim
- BBQ crayfish (rock lobster) by Bite
- Scallop and papaya bites by Bite
- Whitebait fritters by Annabel Langbein
- Greenlip mussel recipes by Stuff
Don’t forget to enter our competition over on our Facebook page to be in to WIN your very own #SauvBlanc tote bag!