Daylight saving is kicking-in this weekend which not only means the release of one of our favourite Rosé wines but also the onset of longer and warmer days filled with exciting, new wine adventures.
While sipping the brand new Rockburn’s Stolen Kiss Rosé – aka the #firstkissofsummer – we started jotting down some Summer Bucket List ideas and thought it would be great to share these and hopefully inspire you to write your own.
2018/2019 Sip Summer Bucket List
- Be Mindful this NZ Bubbles Day, 19 October 2018
- Attend a wine festival
- Throw a wine tasting party
- Enjoy a degustation dinner
- Visit Martinborough
- Join a Wine Club
- Convert a beer drinker to a wine lover
- Organise a pink picnic on NZ Rosé Day, 5 February 2019
- Read a wine book (without falling asleep)
- Create a new wine cocktail
- Book an overnight stay in a vineyard cottage
- Sip wine on a fun float
Ohhh, that sounds like fun. We can’t wait to get started!