Tickets are General Admission Wine Tasting passes for Sunday the 13th of September, 11:30am to 3:30pm.
To enter, simply head over to our Instagram feed @sipnzwine and leave a comment on the image below with whom you’d like to go.
Competition ends on Thursday 10/9 at 2pm. Winner will be notified via Instagram. Good luck!
A Celebration of Wine and Food!
It is a three-day Wine and Food Celebration at the New Zealand School of Food and Wine (NZSFW) from 13 – 15 September, with an impressive line-up of amazing wines from some of NZ’s most illustrious wineries, a showcase of food and produce from local Auckland artisan producers, hands-on cooking workshops, free cooking demonstrations, master-classes and much more!
Founder of the New Zealand School of Food & Wine
Where: New Zealand School of Food and Wine, Level 3, 104 Customs Street West, Viaduct, Auckland
When: Sunday the 13th to Tuesday the 15th of September
Events & tickets:
- General Admission: Wine Tasting: $35.00
- Mexican Street Eats with Chef Alfredo Romero (includes General Admission Ticket): $95.00
- Italian Wines: Joelle Thomson (includes General Admission Ticket): $75.00
- Discovering Your Palate: Celia Hay (includes General Admission Ticket): $60.00
- Wine Walkabout with Bob Campbell MW (includes General Admission Ticket): $75.00
- Chef Philippe’s Create Your Doughnut Concept (includes General Admission Ticket): $95.00
- Coffee Masterclass: $75.00
For more details and to book visit eventfinda!